Dr. Andreas-M. Stockert
Dr. Stockert has more than 30 years of professional experience in business consulting and as active manager in international retail emphasized on fashion and consumer goods:
- consulting experience at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, KSA Kurt Salmon Associates and Kienbaum Unternehmensberatung as well as his own founded consultancy Stockert Consulting Associates (former AS Efficiency Management).
- Active management experience as member of the executive board as COO/CIO at Hugo Boss AG, as Senior Vice President at Kühne+Nagel AG, as chief representative and director supply chain management at Charles Vögele AG as well as marketing and key account manager at NINO AG.
- His focus of experience is optimization of business models, supply chain management, sourcing and procurement, logistics with the corresponding IT-solutions, optimization and digitalization of (retail-) processes as well as restructuring and change management.
- Pioneer of the digitalization of retail.
- Winner of the RFID award 2009 in the USA for the best RFID implementation globally.
- Intercultural leadership experience at four continents.
- Brought experience in collaboration with politics, authorities, banks, federations, workers councils and unions.
Mr. Stockert started his professional career after his studies in consulting qualifying himself in different industries and subjects to top management. He worked as business consultant internationally in different roles: as business (-process) analyst, strategy and organization developer, member of a project team, project manager and project canvasser.
Later he used these skills in active management. Especially in the areas of consumer goods and logistics he could show this successfully. During this active role he pushed the digitalization of retail as a pioneer (customer experience, RFID, internet of things, big data, predictive analytics).
His strength is the comprehensive approach for solutions, the deep methodical know how, the interdisziplinär view as well as his consistent and hands on implementation with all stakeholders.